A non-immigrant visa is for a foreign national who seeks temporary entry to the United States for a specific purpose. The foreign national must maintain a permanent residence abroad. There are numerous non-immigrant classifications and most non-immigrants can be accompanied by spouses and unmarried minor children.
Whether you are a college student wanting to study in the U.S. or a businessperson wanting to do business, the Law Office of Bilfield & Associates, LLC. in Cleveland, Ohio, can help you. We help people obtain numerous types of nonimmigrant visas, which include:
- Business (B-1) – Allows An Individual To Enter The U.S. For A Short Duration And Must Not Involve Local Employment.
- Visitor (B-2) – Allows A Person To Visit The United States For Pleasure, A Vacation, To See Family Or Receive Medical Treatment. It Is Crucial That You Clearly Document The Intentions Surrounding Your Visit To The Country.
- Student (F-1) – Allows A Foreign Student To Come To The United States To Attend School At Most Academic Levels.
- Fiancé (K-1) – A Fiancé Of U.S. Citizen May Obtain A Non-Immigrant Visa. However, The Alien Must Marry The U.S. Citizen Within 90 Days Of Entering The U.S.
- Marriage (K-3) – A U.S. Citizen May Bring Their Spouse Into The U.S. During The Pendency Of An Immigrant Visa Application.
- Exchange Visitor (J-1) – Allows A Foreign National To Come To The United States To Participate In A Wide Variety Of Educational And Cultural Exchange Programs, Which Include, Among Others: Au Pair, Camp Counselor, Government Visitor, Professor And Research Scholars. Each Category Has Specific Requirements And Regulations.
To learn more about securing a non-immigrant visa to enter the United States, contact one of our experienced immigration lawyers to schedule an initial consultation that is 100% confidential about your immigration issue.