If you have an injury claim against an individual, an insurance company or a large corporation, it is imperative that you speak to an experienced personal injury attorney immediately. There are strict time limitations as to when you must file a claim in court after an accident. At the Law Office of Bilfield & Associates, LLC., with offices in Cleveland, Ohio, our injury attorneys have been representing injured people and their families throughout northeast Ohio since 1974. Contact us to schedule a Free Initial Consultation to learn more about any of the following types of injury cases:
- Auto Accidents: After an auto accident, we help clients file claims with insurance companies and file lawsuits to win full and fair compensation for their injuries and car repairs.
- Truck/Motorcycle Accidents: Our firm represents people seriously injured in truck accidents and motorcycle accidents.
- Medical Malpractice: We file medical malpractice claims and lawsuits against doctors, hospitals, outpatient centers, nursing homes, and other medical professionals who have injured their patients due to medical negligence and carelessness.
- Animal Attacks: When a companion pet or domestic animal turns vicious and attacks, we file claims and lawsuits against the owner or person harboring the pet or animal that has injured you.
- Construction Site Accidents/Injuries: Even though a construction site is dangerous, you should not be subjected to injury due to poor safety standards. We file claims and lawsuits against third parties that cause your injuries.
- Premises Liability: When a property owner fails to maintain property in a reasonably safe manner, we file lawsuits to hold them liable for your injuries.
- Wrongful Death: If the negligent or intentional actions of another led to the death of a family member, we will file wrongful death claims and lawsuits on behalf of the family.
- Brain/Spine Injuries: If you suffer a life changing brain or spine injury it is important that you understand the nature and extent of your injuries and the monetary compensation available.
- Falling Merchandise: We file claims and lawsuits against large warehouse superstores for the injuries caused by falling merchandise.
If you or a loved one were seriously injured in an accident, you should speak to an experienced injury attorney immediately. You must comply with strict statutes of limitations when you file a wrongful death or personal injury claim. If you miss the deadline, you will lose your chance to recover compensation. We will advise you about the time you have to file your injury or death claim in court in Ohio.
To learn more about filing an injury or wrongful death claim, contact the knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at the Law Office of Bilfield & Associates, LLC. in Cleveland, Ohio, at 216-696-LAWS216-696-LAWS to schedule a Free Initial Consultation that is 100% confidential.