Premises liability refers to claims and lawsuits filed against property owners, companies and business entities after a customer, visitor or guest is injured on their property or place of business. Compensation may be paid for injuries occurring at businesses, retail stores, restaurants, hotels, apartment complexes or houses.
Premises accidents can happen just about anywhere. When they occur because of a property or business owner’s failure to warn you of a known danger, or his or her failure to keep the property reasonably safe, the owner may be held responsible for your injuries. Examples of premises liability injury claims we have handled include:
- Retail Stores And Supermarkets
- Outdoor And Indoor Recreational Accidents
- Outdoor And Indoor Waterslides And Swimming Pool Accidents
- Negligent Security (Apartments, Shopping Malls, Hotels)
- Injuries Caused When A Child Falls Through A Defective Window Or Door Screen
- Slip-And-Fall Injuries Due To Defective Flooring Or Sidewalks
- Escalator And Elevator Accidents
- Falling Merchandise
- Improperly Placed Merchandise
Whether owned by a business, a large corporation, a private owner or a municipality, property should be maintained in a condition that provides customers, visitors and guests with reasonable protection and warnings. When injuries are the result of premises negligence, you deserve full and fair compensation.
Located in Cleveland, Ohio, the injury attorneys at Bilfield & Associates, LLC. represent individuals who were injured as the result of negligently maintained premises. To learn more about filing a premises liability injury claim against a property owner, company, retail store, or one of the businesses listed above, you should contact our experienced personal injury attorneys at 216-696-LAWS216-696-LAWS to schedule a Free Initial Consultation that is 100% confidential.